Read Enemy in Sight by Alexander Kent Free Online
Book Title: Enemy in Sight|
The author of the book: Alexander Kent
Edition: McBooks Press
Date of issue: April 1st 1999
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 764 KB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2227 times
Reader ratings: 4.8
ISBN 13: 9780935526608
Read full description of the books:
Reading Alexander Kent's book is almost similar to reading all that gay romance which I plague my account. Everybody has Mary Sue, nice and hated girl who ruins the story to the the shreds of bad comedy, but just sometimes it is not true and when the girl is name Richard Bolitho and has the stray lock of hair in his face which gave him younger appearance you got a huge load of fun. There are several rules, which can be apply on whole Bolitho series. They are:
1. Richard Bolitho is reincarnation of Chuck Norris in Napoleonic era, do you copy?
2. Richard is semper victorius no exceptions ...ever.
3. Everybody who think otherwise to the rule 2 dies in the most horrid way you can imagine and being mashed by cannon ball is actually good way to die in this case.
4. Mr Kent must have some young adulthood trauma from the days when he worked and was not full time author aka the big bad boss rule. Bolitho has almost always bad boss to face aka load of stupid higher ranked officers who misjudge him, bully him, plague him, give him good taste of the therm bossing. Those officers usually ends in ...yes bloody pulp on the quarterdeck or dying from their wounds or insert here any contemporary and very gory way how to die and you have the superior officer possible ending. I think mr Kent must hate his former boss.
5. Women. Bolitho do not need them, right? well he has three or four to fuck but it is just for sake of his alternative live style of leash, sodomy and I would insert rum but Bolitho is not a drinker.
6. "My brother was traitor bwaaaaaaaaaah" phraze. Hugh, Richard, hippie and almost an American bro, had balls of steel until he met his fate by rule 1 and 2.
7. Bolitho has two kind of friends ... ass lickers or beloved brave deceased kind. Nobody is better then Dick if so the death is flying on the swift wings to the poor fellow. No exception unless see rule 8.
8. One captain survived this rule but looks like Freddy Krueger, fire can be bitch and he is not pretty like Richie Bolitho so no competition at all. Oh and another friend is fat. So mr Twoface and mr Fatty when going out with Bolitho were making Bolitho more stunning.
9. Richard Bolitho always suffer from the fate jest aka dead wife packed with unborn child in coach accident, wife who is bitch so he must have lover thus earning another load of society kicks
10. Ships old and leaking aka Richard's vessel of choice but this improves with higher rank.
11. Mix Horatio Nelson and Jack Aubrey DNA and you have Richard...well no... Richard beats them all see rule 1.
12. Even if Richard Bolitho behaves like utter bastard he is the good guy and he evil shaming is for good thing thus killing cheating is alright. No exception.
13. Richard Bolitho is fucked by his coxswain...regularly and because he is BIG Dick he is never caught. Ehm you know what authors mean by that deep male bonding and such, right?
This book was mix of all those and perhaps something more. I am going to pick another one and I hope it will be as funny as this. Well, naval action is there too but it is like cheap version of Master and commander series from Patrick O'Brian.
Download Enemy in Sight ERUB
Download Enemy in Sight DOC
Download Enemy in Sight TXT
Read information about the authorA pseudonym used by Douglas Reeman.
* Richard Bolitho
* Adam Bolitho
Reviews of the Enemy in Sight
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Enemy in Sight by Alexander Kent Online free