Read Dead Men And Broken Hearts by Craig Russell Free Online
Book Title: Dead Men And Broken Hearts|
The author of the book: Craig Russell
Date of issue: June 7th 2012
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 813 KB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2669 times
Reader ratings: 6.4
ISBN 13: 9780857381842
Read full description of the books:
November 1956. The world is in turmoil. While the Suez Crisis and the Hungarian Uprising boil away in the background, Lennox has more immediate concerns, like getting his personal life, and his business, back on track. So, when a woman comes into Lennox's office and hires him to follow her husband, whom she suspects of leading a double life, it seems the perfect case. Straightforward, typical - if a little sordid - and most of all, legal. But as he begins to dig deeper, Lennox realizes that this is no ordinary case of marital infidelity. He finds himself caught by the police in a room with a dead body; pursued by shadowy members of the intelligence community; and once more a target of the Three Kings, the crime bosses who between them run Glasgow's underworld. Lennox must again draw on the violent, war-damaged part of his personality that he has tried to keep buried, in order to survive...
Download Dead Men And Broken Hearts ERUB
Download Dead Men And Broken Hearts DOC
Download Dead Men And Broken Hearts TXT
Read information about the authorLibrarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads database with this name. See this thread for more information.
Award-winning, best-selling and critically-acclaimed author. His novels have been published in twenty-five languages around the world. The movie rights to the Devil Aspect have been bought by Columbia Pictures. Biblical, his science-fiction novel, has been acquired by Imaginarium Studios/Sonar Entertainment, four Jan Fabel novels have been made into movies (in one of which Craig Russell makes a cameo appearance as a detective) for ARD, the German national broadcaster, and the Lennox series has been optioned for TV development.
• won the 2015 Crime Book of the Year (McIlvanney Prize) for 'The Ghosts of Altona', and is currently longlisted for the 2017 McIlvanney Prize for 'The Quiet Death of Thomas Quaid', the latest in the Lennox series;
• was a finalist for the 2013 Ellis Peters Historical Dagger;
• was a finalist for the 2012 Crime Book of the Year (McIlvanney Prize);
• won the 2008 CWA Dagger in the Library for the Fabel series;
• was a finalist for the 2007 CWA Duncan Lawrie Golden Dagger;
• was a finalist for the 2007 SNCF Prix Polar in France;
• is the only non-German to be awarded the highly prestigious Polizeistern by the Polizei
Official website: http://www.craigrussell.com
Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/craigrussell...
Also writes under the pseudonym Christopher Galt
Reviews of the Dead Men And Broken Hearts
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Dead Men And Broken Hearts by Craig Russell Online free